Contact Person: Mandy
Position: Overseas Dept. Manager
We chat: +86 15917722408
Whatsapp: +86 15917722408
Skype: +86 15917722408
Add: 15 North Station Road, Hongfu Community, Nancheng Street, Dongguan, Guangdong, China
Knowledge of Universal tensile testing machine
1. This series of material testing machines are widely used in all kinds of hardware, metal, rubber, footwear, leather, clothing, textiles, insulators, wires and cables, terminals and other materials to test their tensile, tearing, peeling, Compressive strength, bending shear resistance, three-point bending resistance, etc.
2. The tension machine is an electronic display Tensile Testing Machine. The motor is driven by the screw to move the clamp. The sample device is placed between the upper and lower clamps, and then the specified speed is applied. When the upper clamp is pulled upward, the upper clamp The load element at the upper end senses the pulling force; the force is converted into a voltage signal and sent to the display. As a result, the LOAD CELL power sensor is connected to the display to automatically display the power value.
二. The tensile machine classification
1) From the structural point, the tensile machine is divided into a single column and a double column.
2) From the drive, the tension machine is divided into electric pull and hydraulic.
3) From the test sample, the tensile machine is divided into plastic tensile machine, rubber tensile machine, leather tensile machine, etc.
4) From the capacity, the tensile machine is divided into 200kg, 2T, 5T, 10T, etc.
三, The main components of the tensile machine
1) Circuit board: durable
2) Sensors: domestic and imported sensors
3) Motor: divided into variable frequency motor and servo motor
4) Screw: divided into ordinary screw and ball screw (Taiwan)
5) Dust cover: good elasticity
6) Paint: Import
7) Fixture: divided into plane fixture, clamp clamp, wedge clamp, pneumatic clamp, hydraulic clamp
四, The test standard of the tensile machine
Mainly divided into ASTM and GB (national standard)
1) The procedure of the metal tensile test can be found in the ASTM E-8 standard.
2) For the method of plastic tensile test, refer to ASTM D-638 standard, D-2289 standard (high strain rate) and D-882 standard (sheet material).
3) ASTM D-2343 standard specifies tensile test methods applicable to glass fibers;
4) The tensile test method applicable to the binder is specified in the ASTM D-897 standard;
5) The tensile test method for hard rubber is specified in ASTM D-412. Tensile test
五, The common problems of the tensile machine
1. Why does the click start test always pop up prompt online failure, how to solve it?
A: The online failure indicates that the software failed to connect successfully with the machine, check whether the serial cable is connected to the computer, and whether the machine is powered. If there is no problem in the connection, click the menu “Settings” “Online” and select the connected COM port. If you do not know the connected COM port, you can select the COM port one by one to connect until it is successfully connected. If you still can't connect successfully, quit the software, turn off the machine, and then restart the machine and software to try.
2. After clicking the “Test” button, the machine has just been running for a while, and the sample has just stopped under pressure. How to solve it?
A: Please set the value of “User Parameter Setting”->“Control Parameter”->“Start Judgment Proportion” to be larger. If it is lower than this value, it will not judge the break, so it will not be just at the beginning of the test. The machine was shut down due to a false judgment.